Photo Credit: Chika Kijima
- How is it jamming with Mateus Asato back in Musicians Institute compared to now?
Still pretty much a genius! I was reminded by him during the tour that he actually wrote Change and The Bridge (two of his best hits) when he was around 19 years old. That’s just crazy.
- You guys have been to Japan & Hong Kong, is there any particular memorable moments? How’s the crowd like for both countries?
The crowd in Hong Kong was just amazing even though that was our first show of the tour. As for most memorable gig played in that run, I will have to say the FUJI & SUN festival as we played right by Mount Fuji in Shizuoka. The view was simply breath-taking.
- What are your set up for the concert? (Drumkit, Cymbals & Drumsticks etc)
I will go for a 4-piece set up
Yamaha Live Custom UZU Hybrid Oak
- 22 Kick
- 14 Snare
- 12 Tom
- 16 Floor Tom
- 14 K Master sound Hihats
- 18 A Custom EFX Crash Cymbal
- 22 K Constantinople Medium Thin Low Ride
- 19 K Custom Special Dry Crash
- 5B Wood Purple Dip