The Ultimate Webinar - New 2021-2022 Piano Exam Pieces with Distinction Presented by Prof. Edward Ho
Presented by Prof. Edward Ho
DMus, MMus, BMus, BA(Hons), FTCL, LRSM, LMusTCL, LTCL Formerly Examiner for ABRSM;
and Emeritus Professor of Music, Kingston University, UK
Date: Monday to Thursday, 23rd to 26th November 2020
Time: 9am to 1.30pm daily
Venue: Anywhere! - with a strong Wi-Fi Connection.
Quote: “DETAILED, IN-DEPTH, HIGHLY INFORMATIVE & ACADEMIC, YET ENTERTAINING….
hallmarks that make Prof Ho’s seminars so unique!”
This webinar will be delivered online over four days of four hours each. Prof Ho will first discuss the new piano exam pieces set for Initial Grade and Grades 1 to 8, 2021-22, including the alternative pieces that he recommends. The discussion will focus on performance issues, including choice of tempo, dynamics, articulation, phrasing, pedalling, and stylistic matters. After discussing the pieces for each grade, Prof Ho will discuss programme planning for that grade for the new Performance Exam, including the choice of the 4th piece.
- Day 1 Initial and Grades 1-3
- Day 2 Grades 4-5
- Day 3 Grades 6-7
- Day 4 Grade 8
Registration, Fee Payment & Zoom Invitation:
- Register via Email (ARACONNECT88@GMAIL.COM) or WhatsApp (Tel: 9191 5809) with your full name(s) and email address.
- Payment of fees via PayNow / PayLah
- All participants will be given a link invitation by email to Prof Ho’s webinar via Zoom on your devices. (Note – please make sure your email address is properly submitted with your registration.)
- **Closing Date: Monday, 16 November 2020**
*NOTE: This Seminar does not represent the views of any music examination board.*