Band and Orchestra Fair 2018
Terms & Conditions
- Contest is only open to all legal residents of Singapore.
- Closing date for submission will end on the 30 September 2018.
- Only entries from individuals will be accepted. Any entry that YMAsia believes has been made (a) via participation in a syndicate, (b) via any form of machine-assisted intervention enabling computer generated multiple entries or (c) multiple entries by an individual using multiple Instagram accounts, will be disqualified.
- By participating in this contest, the participant grants Yamaha Music Asia (YMAsia) permission to use the photo for Yamaha Music Singapore Facebook Page and other online communications.
- By submitting a photo, the participant is deemed to understand and agree that YMAsia has no obligation to publish photo. The participants must be the author/copyrights holder of all images submitted.
- This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. The information you provide will be used for this contest only and will not be shared with any other party outside YMAsia and will not be used for other purposes in future dealings with YMAsia.
- In the event that YMAsia cannot for any reason obtain the Winner’s acknowledgement within 36 hours of first attempting to do so, YMAsia reserves the right to select an alternative Winner at YMAsia’s sole discretion.
- In case of post with the same numbers of likes, YMAsia shall determine the winner based on the creativity of the post.
- The winner shall post the photo of the prize and send via YamahaMusic.sg Facebook Messenger.
- Prize can be collected by Early Dec 2018 only. Winners will be contacted through Instagram direct messenger and further instruction will be given on how to collect the prize.
- The Prize is as stated and is non-transferable and not-for-sale. No cash alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond the YMAsia’s control, inability to provide the stated Prize or any part thereof, YMAsia reserves the right to substitute the prize with an item of equal or greater value, to be determined at the YMAsia’s sole discretion.
- YMAsia reserve the right to terminate the Contest or to modify the Contest rules and Terms prior to the Closing Date by amending the rules and Terms hereof at its sole and absolute discretion. Any such modifications shall be notified via the Contest Website, and such modifications shall be immediately effective and apply to all entries, including entries that have been submitted to YMAsia.