1/1/2017 [Music Education]
If you're looking for an alternative to the acoustic drum, nothing beats the Cajón. Used unplugged, it adds rhythm and beats to any pop, acoustic duo, rock or folk bands. Simple to complicated drum patterns can be played on a Cajón as it produces a rich snare and bass drum sound.
So what are you waiting for? Join our 6-month cajon course to pick up the hand-playing technique and drum strokes commonly used in grooves and pop-rock fill-in patterns and you'll be playing with your band in no time!
• Introduction and History of the Instrument
• Basic playing techniques
• Forming your own style of play
• Palm to Finger techniques
• Setting of sound to mixer/amplifier to achieve the best output
• Playing to your favourite songs
See Serena Chen taking the Sela cajon for a test drive
Cajon Course Promotion