The RX-V73 Series comprises five AV Receivers that combine the fabulous sound quality that Yamaha is famous for with a strikingly handsome appearance and wonderfully smooth operating performance.
Singapore - June 18, 2012 - Yamaha Music (Asia) Private Limited is proud to introduce the new RX-V73 Series of AV Receivers.
Yamaha Corporation has updated its lineup of highly popular AV Receivers with five models in the RX-V73 Series. The RX-V673, RX-V573, RX-V473 and RX-V373 are an impressive combination of superb sound quality, striking design and convenient operation. In addition, they provide a huge array of the most advanced receiver features on the market. With home entertainment networks growing in popularity, Yamaha has ensured that these receivers are network-friendly with AirPlay for enjoying wireless music from iPod/iPhone/iPad and Macs or PCs, a downloadable AV Controller App for enhanced use with smartphones or tablets, and support for DLNA and Internet Radio. The 4K Pass-Through and 4K upscaling features make them ready for next-generation high-resolution video formats. Sophisticated Yamaha audio technologies such as CINEMA DSP 3D and YPAO automatic sound optimization ensure that sound quality is always maximized. Additionally, their ECO design gives the new receivers energy-saving efficiency.
- Advanced network functions: AirPlay, Internet Radio and DLNA support. (Except RX-V373)
- AV Controller App for iPhone, iPad, Android phone and Android Tablet. (Except RX-V373)
- 4K Pass-through and 4K upscaling ensures highest quality with next-generation video sources.
(4k upscaling: RX-V673)
- USB Digital Connection for iPod/iPhone/iPad. (iPad: RX-V473 and up)
- YPAO automatic sound optimization. YPAO Reflected Sound Control (R.S.C.) for more sophisticated measurement. (YPAO R.S.C.: RX-V673)
- CINEMA DSP 3D - advanced, highest quality surround sound processing.
(CINEMA DSP 3D: RX-V473 and up)
- Dialogue Lift and Dialogue Level Adjustment for more natural reproduction of dialogue and vocals. (RX-V673)
- Power consumption reduced by 20%* in the ECO mode. (All models)
*Compared to power consumption when ECO mode is off. Yamaha measurement.
1. Wireless music playback via AirPlay from iPod/iPhone/iPad
The AirPlay function wirelessly streams music stored in iPod touch, iPhone or iPad as well as iTunes in Macs or PCs. This makes it very convenient to enjoy music from these sources on a home theater system. In addition, The AV receiver shows song titles, artist names etc on the on-screen display. Other network functions include support for DLNA and Internet Radio streaming.
2. AV Controller App makes using your Yamaha AV receiver easier and more fun
Using your smartphone or tablet, you simply flick and tap to operate various functions. You can turn the power on and off, select input sources, adjust volume and even control a Yamaha Blu-ray Disc player. Music Play function sends music stored on your iOS device or Android device to the receiver. Tablet version is also available
Yamaha Original Sound Technology
3. Dialogue Lift and Dialogue Level Adjustment for natural dialogue and vocals
Dialogue Lift raises the sound of dialogue from the center speaker to a position in the center of the screen. Newly developed virtual dialogue lift achieves dialogue lift function even without the need for presence speakers. Dialogue Level Adjustment lets you control the volume of the vocal sound, so you hear movie dialogue and music vocals at the ideal level for clear, comfortable listening.
4. YPAO optimizes system sound
YPAO automatically sets various audio parameters to give you the optimum sound for your room in just a few minutes. YPAO R.S.C (Reflected Sound Control) corrects negative effects of reflected sound to realize studio-grade sound.
* YPAO R.S.C.: RX-V673
5. CINEMA DSP 3D for amazingly realistic surround sound
The first and still the best digital sound field processing system, CINEMA DSP 3D provides an expansive surround sound space with rich detail and accurate imaging. A wide range of programs are available to make every type of movie and music sound amazingly live.
* CINEMA DSP 3D: RX-V473/V573/V673.
CINEMA DSP: RX-V373
Expandability and ECO Design
6. 4K pass-through and 4K upscaling function for next generation super high resolution pictures
These receivers provide HDMI input/output that can handle 4K video image pass-through. The RX-V673 also has a 4K upscaling function that brings both standard and high def quality video to super high resolution (four times 1080p resolution).
* 4K Pass Through: RX-V373/V473/V573/V673.
* 4K Upscaling: RX-V673.
7. iPad-compatible USB terminal. Digital connection ensures best sound quality from iPod/iPhone/iPad
A USB terminal is conveniently located on the front panel, permitting the direct digital connection of an iPad in addition to iPod/iPhone. You get easy music access with the highest quality, and can use the remote control to operate your iPod/iPhone/iPad. When connected, the iPod/iPhone/iPad will charge even if the receiver is off. A USB storage device can also be connected.
* iPod/iPhone/iPad: RX-V473/V573/V673
8. ECO mode lowers power consumption by 20%*
Yamaha's new ECO mode reduces power consumption by about 20%. It can be set easily from the top of the GUI/OSD menu. There is also an Auto Power Down function that can be set for 2, 4, 8 or 12 hours.
* Compared to power consumption when ECO mode is off (Yamaha measurement).
- AirPlay, the AirPlay logo, iPad, iPhone, iPod and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Other company and product names may be trademarks of Yamaha Corporation and their respective owners.
Links to product pages
About Yamaha Corporation
Since its founding in 1887, the Yamaha Group has developed its business activities focusing on musical instruments, audio products, Yamaha music schools, and other products and services related to sound and music. We are pleased, indeed, that Yamaha touches on the lives of and brings joy to so many people around the world.
For more information, please visit:http://www.yamaha.com/about_yamaha/corporate/